vegetarian dr martens Baby badly burned after left in car seat on top of stove in Ohio home

doc marten store Baby badly burned after left in car seat on top of stove in Ohio home

The child was in a car seat, which the mother placed on top of a stove.”From what I understand they didn’t realize the stove was on and just went from there I guess the thing started smoldering,” Chief Dorian LaCourse of Addyston Police Department toldWXIX.The chief could not say how serious the baby’s injuries are, but a man inside the home said it looked bad.When asked by a dispatcher how much of the baby’s body was burned,
vegetarian dr martens Baby badly burned after left in car seat on top of stove in Ohio home
he replied, “Probably 3 quarters of her left side of her butt, her back, her face,
vegetarian dr martens Baby badly burned after left in car seat on top of stove in Ohio home
her arms, everything on her left side of her leg.”Investigators say a blanket was the main thing that caught fire inside the home.Child Protective Services are investigating, but no criminal charges have been filed.”We are still conducting the investigation with family members to find out exactly you know what transpired. Why it went that way. But from all indications at this point it appears accidental,” Chief LaCourse said.
vegetarian dr martens Baby badly burned after left in car seat on top of stove in Ohio home